14/7/09

Photobucket
You've got your ball/ you've got your chain/ Tied to me tight tie me up again/ Who's got their claws/ in you my friend/ Into your heart I'll beat again/ Sweet like candy to my soul/ Sweet you rock/ and sweet you roll/ Lost for you I'm so lost for you / You come crash into me/ And I come into you,/ I come into you/ In a boys dream/ In a boys dream / Touch your lips just so I know/ In your eyes, love, it glows so/ I'm bare-boned and crazy for you/ When you come crash/ into me, baby/ And I come into you/ In a boys dream/ In a boys dream/ If I've gone overboard/ Then I'm begging you/ to forgive me/ In my haste/ When I'm holding you so girl.../ close to me / Oh and you come crash/ into me, baby/ And I come into you/ Hike up your skirt a little more/ and show the world to me/ Hike up your skirt a little more/ and show your world to me/ In a boys dream... In a boys dream / Oh I watch you there/ through the window/ And I stare at you/ You wear nothing but you/ wear it so well/ Tied up and twisted,/ the way I'd like to be/ For you, for me, come crash/ into me

1 comentario:

Bere dijo...

:) wow! I love your blog because the pictures are so big and beautiful! :) and it looks clean, just the way i love blogs.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

history

FOLLOW ME I'LL FOLLOW YOU

my twitterings

Twitter Updates

    Photobucket