9/7/09

GIVENCHY OMFG

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket It's damned if you don't and it's damned if you do/ Be true 'cause they'll lock you up in a sad sad zoo/ Oh hidy hidy hidy what cha tryin to prove/ By hidy hidy hiding you're not worth a thing/ Sew your fortunes on a string/ And hold them up to light/ Blue smoke will take/ A very violent flight/ And you will be changed/ Sand everything/ And you will be in a very sad sad zoo./ I once was lost but now I'm found was blind/ But now I see you/ How selfish of you to believe in the meaning of all the bad dreaming/ METAL HEART you're not hiding/ METAL HEART you're not worth a thing

1 comentario:

Kira Aderne dijo...

Hello Lady!

This collection is soooo amazing! I am in love too! Where this photos are from?
I love to see all so large!

Thanks so much for your sweet comments! You are so sweet :)

a kiss and a hug,
see you!

Kira

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

history

FOLLOW ME I'LL FOLLOW YOU

my twitterings

Twitter Updates

    Photobucket