2/8/09

YOU PALE BLUE EYES

Photobucket
Sometimes I feel so happy/Sometimes I feel so sad/Sometimes I feel so happy/But mostly you just make me mad/Baby you just make me mad/Linger on, your pale blue eyes/Linger on, your pale blue eyes//Thought of you as my mountain top/Thought of you as my peak/Thought of you as everything I've had but COULDN'T KEEP/I've had but couldn't keep/Linger on, your pale blue eyes/Linger on, your pale blue eyes//If I could make the world as pure and strange as what I see/I'd put you in the mirror /I put in front of me/I'd put in front of me/Linger on, your pale blue eyes/Linger on, your pale blue eyes//Skip a life completely, /stuff it in a cup//She said money is like us in time/It lies but can't stand up/Down for you is up/Linger on, your pale blue eyes Linger on, your pale blue eyes//It was good what we did yesterday/And I'd do it once again/The fact that you are married/Only proves that you're my best friend/But it's truly, truly a sin/Linger on, your pale blue eyes/Linger on, your pale blue eyes

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

室內設計 歐化廚具
系統櫃 系統傢俱
傢俱 廚具 歐式廚具
裝潢 室內設計作品
抽油煙機 廚具工廠

你想為愛的小窩重新換個造型ㄇ! 你想為甜蜜小窩重新添購家具ㄇ!

歡迎進入全台灣最具規模的廚具裝潢網^^

SOMETHING PICASSO dijo...

VELVET UNDERGROUND, YES!

PS: This photo stuns me with its beauty. I so want whatever it is between those two people...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

FOLLOW ME I'LL FOLLOW YOU

my twitterings

Twitter Updates

    Photobucket